Monday, March 22, 2010

"Babe, I think we need Vitamins?"


This weekend was WONDERFUL.  I've been so busy using my time studying for my State Insurance exam[that I passed.. yay me!], I haven't been able to do anything on the house. Aaron's been pulling all the staples up, mudding the walls, sanding the walls, and taking screws & nails out of everything... I haven't done a darn thing. So, Saturday I got up bright and early to started unpacking my house. Boy, will I be glad when I don't have to move for a while. I think I collect more junk every time I move. That's not good. I got a good bit done. I then had to stop to do Chelsea's [My Cousin] hair for her Junior Prom. How exciting, right? After getting done with making her beauitmus, I swung by the grocery store to grab the ingredients to cook my dip for that night. [Daddy & Diane came in town]. Apparently my family thinks i'm only good for bringing Rolls or Drinks but I thought, "no, I always bring just the rolls." I don't think my family trusts me. hahaha.[Kidding Kerri]  I have to admit, in their defense, I have branched out and actually started to like to cook and bake. ANYWAYS - sidetrack! I came home to find my handsome Aaron in the bed... Asleep! The allergies are killing him, therefore, they are killing me too. Oh you know, when men have a cold, they have pneumonia. I think he needs vitatmins. So, I made my dip, {which was amazing} and got my love out of the bed, in the shower, and off to Brian and Kerri's. We had a great time, as always. It was too cute, Austin had Aaron on the XBOX [which he loves], while Addy and Ashlyn were making him lunch with their little plastic food. Needless to say, Aaron was estatic. It melts my heart. He's come a long way with the little girls. :) We ate dinner, and enjoyed watching some funny movie with Robin Williams and John Travolta.
Sunday, I slept in! awww, Until Aaron woke me up after turkey hunting [yes, he killed a turkey] and boy was I cranky... I was still soooo tired. Aaron made Breakfast, So that made me un-grumpy. I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth, threw my hair up and I made my way to the new house. I got my kitchen cabinets painted, and my bathroom cabinets started. My wonderful Sister -in-law, Bridget, came over to help. She started on my hallway doors. :) It's slowly coming along. Today is monday, I had to work. Aaron took that day off, due to Turkey Season [Yes, he killed a turkey] but he also managed to get some stuff done around the house. He took all of the furniture we have no use for, to the liberty auction, and went to lowes to stock up.
Tonight, we are having date night. Thank goodness. Although we are always together, doing anything and everything, I feel we haven't had time for ourselves. And when we do, we fall asleep at 9 oclock. We've been so pooped lately. I'm not sure what's going on. I told Aaron we needed Vitamins, I got a dull reaction.
Date night it is. We are going to watch, "The Stepfather" that my mom recommended, and I'm cooking Chicken Faijia Nachos! Doesn't it sound delicious? You know it does! Tootles!
Aaron's First Turkey of the Year!

No comments: