Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just a few of my favorite teachers in life.... My Siblings!


"To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time."

Kim, Brian & myself

They are my ♥
Kim - She's laid back. She reminds me a lot of my grand mother.
 A care taker. Frugal. The woman can go into a grocery with $50 and come out with what I call a months worth of groceries. She's an amazing cook, loves to bake. Her heart is soft, yet so big. She's a Mother to four, a Wife, and an awesome sister. Kim is a best friend.

Brian - Oh brother. Loves attention, very hyper. Hilarious yet sometimes over board. [in a good way] Loves to make you smile. Will play a joke on you in a second. Takes things one step TOO FAR. Can make you feel comfortable in an awkward position. Sports fanatic... seriously. Can tell you anything you need to know about Football or Baseball.Being competitive gets him in trouble.  A Family man. A Husband, a Daddy to three, and a one of a kind brother. Amazing person to have in your life.


Life wouldn't be life without them!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love this! How sweet. Where would we be without our sibs? I can't imagine being an only child!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

This is the sweetest Jessica!!! I bet they feel just as lucky to have you ;) Such beautiful photos!

Karen Mortensen said...

That is wonderful that you are so close with your brother and sister.