Friday, August 3, 2012

Savannah Georgia Meet Up: all RSVP's needed!






Hey Y'all

Time is ticking and we have two weeks until we
get to meet in person - how exciting, right?

I can even begin to explain how excited I am to finally hear every one of your
voices & see real life personalities. Yay!
Behind a computer can be tough to learn at times.

So here's the deal.

Lori & myself have decided not to post to many details on our blogs only in protection of ourselves. Savannah is a wonderful city, however you never know people in this world.

Lori is going to send out ONE invitation through email
with all the details, times & events we plan to do.
It is not to late to join this day with us!

Here are the things we need from each of you
if you are 110% in this...


I know several of you have sent us this information
to us - thank you. If you have done so, then we have your info but please
let us know you are definitely attending this blate.



It's crucial everyone sees this & lets us know that you are 100%
coming. We have all day to fill & have awesome events that we want to
participate in. Lunch & Dinner need to be reserve for all of us - please don't
ignore this.

However, in order to completely finish planning our
day with y'all, we have to see who all is in.

We want to do some kind of tour -
Movie Tour, Trolley Tour, Haunted Tour, but there is a fee...
This is a reason why we need you information & your RSVP.
I'm in the process right now trying to maneuver the group rate down to
the least as possible!

Definitely plan on....
Lunch, Dinner, Shopping, a Savannah Tour


... if you do not have a blog URL, please make a google
account so you can comment on this post with your contact infomation.
I am SO very excited & as I speak for Lori, she is too.
We have been looking forward to this for SO long now & the time has come.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend.
Xo


21 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica Drew
Stilettos & a fishing pole
www.ardjla.blogspot.com

YES, I WILL be there to meet everyone in Savannah on the 18th!
& I can not wait!

lori said...

Lori Williams
a crazy walk on the safe side
www.acrazywalkonthesafeside.blogspot.com

YES, i will be there to meet everyone in savannah on the 18th and i am so, so EXCITED!! :)

Bri said...

Brittany Mussell
Journey from Miss to Mrs
http://weddingmess.blogspot.com/

Can't waiiitttt!!!!

Sarah said...

Sarah Poupard
Life's Short...Poupard
sarahpea1007.blogspot.com

I will be there! I am super excited to meet everyone!

Regarding Rehse said...

Emily Rehse
Mrs WASP
www.mrswasp.com

Christa said...

Christa Stan
Email: cstan@bbandt.com

Yes!! I will be there to meet everyone in Savannah on the 18th and I couldn't be more excited!! :)

Pink and Green Mom said...

Erika
Pink and Green Mom
www.pinkandgreensmoms.blogspot.com
email: kendall608@aol.com

Can't wait!! We're going to have so much fun!!

Erin said...

Erin
Everything Erin
www.everythingerinpaige.blogspot.com

Yay! cant wait :)

Leslie said...

Leslie
Life in its Ordinary Form
Http://lifeinitsordinaryform.blogspot.com
Lifeinitsordinaryform@gmail.com

I cannot wait!!!! I'm so excited to meet everyone :)

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Jenn Thomas
Party Of One
http://jkthomas87.blogspot.com/
email- jkthomas@gmail.com

Cannot wait for this!! :)

Emily Carnes said...

I'm SOOOO bummmed, but I won't be able to go anymmore. :( $$ is just not on my side.

Can't wait for the next one, and to see all of the wonderful pictures!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I am beyond sad about this :( I so wanna come to meet you sweet girls but that is my weekend to work :( bittersweet! I hope you all have an amazing time in Vanna :)

The Udinsky Family said...

Cindy Udinsky
The Udinsky Family
www.udinskyfamily.blogspot.com

I will be there! So excited to meet everyone!

Karissa said...

Karissa Reck
Trippin' My Trigger
www.trippinmytrigger.wordpress.com

I'm COOOOOOMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGG!!! Very excited to meet everyone!

Betsy Lynn said...

Super jealous of you all getting to do this! I know it will be a blast. I have done a haunted tour in Savannah before, really interesting and fun! Can't wait to see pictures!!

~Dawn~ said...

We just has a Minnesota Bloggers meet up a few weeks ago for happy hour and it was a blast. Sounds like you are going all out and planning things for the whole day - can't wait to see how it turns out. Have fun!

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

My friend, Julie, just told me about this and I'm so excited to meet all of you!

Jenna Secrist
Dearest Love
www.dearest-love.com

Jacylann Nix said...

Jacylann nix

Blog is currently in super private mode until some things are taken care of!!

& I am so excited...I will def be there!!

Julia P F said...

Would love to go but have my daigher's third birthday party! Would you mind to put together a roster of interested girls (am assuming everyone is a girl) with urls and emails and send it out?
Juliasmath@yahoo.com
www.juliasmath.com
I am in the Atlanta area and would love to meet up locally!

Brittany said...

I wish I had found out about this sooner. I'm a fellow GA blogger and have been dying to go to Savannah for a while. Hopefully, you will do one next year!

Anonymous said...

For most recent news you haѵe tо visit the web аnd оn the web I fοunԁ this web page as а finest web site for most гecent updаtes.


Here is my webpаgе; link building software comparisons
my site: DiamondLinks.net