Friday, September 3, 2010

Giving & Receiving Blog Awards!


I won an award! How Fun! I always get very excited about these!
Probably TOO excited!

I want to thank








 
for giving me this award! It makes me SO very happy on this friday!
It's Labor Day weekend! Yay!
THREE DAYS OFF for me!









Now, the rules for the award state:


1.) THANK the blogger who awarded it to you.


2.) Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation and experience using five words.
Friendships, My Life, Inspiration, FunWriting 
 
3.) Pass it on to 5 other blogs you feel have real substance.
 
 
 
Lyndsie & Daniel have an INCREDIBLE Love Story!
 
Brown Eyed Belle
Julie posts the most eye catching pictures I've ever seen!
 
 

In this wonderful Life
No Words. Another incredible Story!


 

Ashley is a home town friend, who is planning her wedding!
 [4-30-2011] Follow her along!


Unexpectedly Expecting Baby


Everyone have a SUPER fun weekend!
 Be sure to link up this Tuesday and share THREE things you did to celebrate Labor Day!

 For now, I'm off to blog hop....





Smart and Trendy Moms










 

1 comment:

B said...

Aww, thank you for my award! How exciting!!!