Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I'm Loving...



I'm Loving... Christmas is in two days! [Yes, I'm counting Christmas Eve] I am so excitedto wake up with my love Christmas Day!

I'm Loving... my Facebook status: It's just hideous that I fall weak at the knees everytime I hear Rascal Flatts sing "this is my popping the question...". I almost dislike him as much as I do Beyonce'.
She has yet to convince him that he likes it & he wants to put a ring on it.

I'm Loving... I have the next three weekends off!

I'm Loving... I'm getting a pedicure tonight & my hair done tomorrow! Yaay!

I'm Loving... All the excitement my nieces, nephews, and little cousins  have about Santa coming!It's so wonderful to watch these precious children! I can only imagine what it will be like when we have children of our own.

I'm Loving... The thought of a New Year! Although 2010 wasn't horrible for me by no means,I'm just looking forward to 2011. I have this gut feeling something wonderful will be happening!

I'm Loving... My mothers homemade cookies! Gosh, She is amazing!
Life would be so different without her!

I'm Loving... My Aaron! He is truly Gods gift to me and I am truly blessed to have him in my life. He takes care of me more than I could ever imagine!
He's my best friend, my partner, and the one who loves me on my good & bad days! :) Thank You God for gifting me!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm looking forward to good things to come in 2011 also! Merry Christmas!

The Southern Wife said...

Hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Annie said...

Enjoy getting pampered!! Hair and nails! I'm jealous ;)
Have a Merry Christmas pretty girl!! :)

Unknown said...

I am most CERTAINLY looking forward to the new year =)
Have a great time getting your nails done and your hair done! FUN! =)