Thursday, May 5, 2011

Breaking the Ice


 


Perfectly imperfect Jenn


1
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?Never thought I'd pick yellow, because in fashion, Yellow is my by far worst color.
Yellow would be the crayon I would want to be because...
It's   bright, happy, playful & always full of energy.
However, it's hard to read. I don't like that part.



2
Would you ever bungee jump?
Never. I'm a wimp. I do not like the whole [drop] feeling & I do not trust the ropes.


3
What is your least favorite thing about yourself?Everything I eat, sticks to me. I hate exercise.

4
What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I never meet a stranger. I like that I am open and friendly. My heart is big & rarely closes up! Life stays exciting to me, everyday.


5
What is your favorite app?
Not really into the whole App thing. : /  Call me a loser, I know.
However, I am the MASTER at Phase Ten, Bejeweled, Texas Hold'em & Brick Breaker.

6
What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
That nastiest??? Hmmm, I don't know. I'd like to say Frog Legs. But I've never eaten them. My Hubby to be loves them [puke] and the thought of it just grosses me out fo sho. He is disgusting.


7
What is one thing that I would not know about you at our first meeting?
I have full blown A.D.D & A.D.H.D.
I'm not as bad as I was as a kid [A.D.H.D] but when something very exciting is happening in my life, most people don't comprehend my energy. [hence my answer to #4] I get excited for me, you, or people I do not even know under and circumstances. Recently discovered people are reading my excitement wrong, however it's a natural thing for me. What can I say? I'm a happy person. :)

OR

That I have Fred Flintstones feet. Yabba Yabba DOO!

8
What is your all-time favorite movie?
Geez, this is tough. There is a tie between the two movies I've watched the most & repeatedly.
Hope Floats & A League of Their Own.
[I think I could be Sandra Bulloch's stalker. I love ALL of her movies.]

9If you could go anywhere for one week (all expenses paid), where would you go?Oh wow! After ALL the days and nights I spent searching for our honeymoon. There are a ton of places I'd love to go. However, a certain place I truly fell in love with that was ridiculously expensive. Aaron and I would have a wonderful time, I know it. It's a Luxuriy Resort  up in Montana called, PawsUp.
I want to go glamping SO bad. Check it out. It would be the perfect getaway for Aaron and I.
We discussed this, and ONE day, at some point in our lifetime together, we will go to this resort and spend time here, Glamping. When we have money & are not making mends meet.

10
What is your favorite midnight snack?
I'm not really a midnight snacker. However, Mr Wonderful eats either four Oreos or four Chips Ahoy
everynight with a mug full of milk before hitting the sack. Sometimes, the Oreos get to me.


1 comment:

ty said...

I just looked at PawsUp, and now I'm in love. It's def in my bookmarks now!