Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday...

FRIDAY
only it's Saturday...

I'm here on this beautiful {holy humidity} day stuck.in.the.office!
Work is so slow, why am I here? Oh wait, because I took the first two weeks off
of the month.
My husband is only 10 minutes from me along with the rest of my family
at my sisters house. Every year her and my brother in law host a 'boston butt cook-off'.
We brought our camper {for the first time} so we can enjoy the entire day and {sip on cocktails} ... oh wait. I'm at work. Our friends, Jon, Shanna, & their son Jonathan are joining us also.
Hurry up 2:00pm! I ready to join the crowd.

I'm bring these two things for my covered dish...

Spicy Chick Tortilla Rolls {Pinterest}

&

Taco Cups {Pinterest}

Both first timers for me. Both simple and delish!
Can't ya tell I love anything in the 'mexican' department.
Ohhh yummy. You just can't go wrong!

Ending this post with a little fun!
HAPPY SATURDAY!

 

1. The best thing I did all week was ________________
{get up with Aaron and enjoy breakfast together.
It really started our days off happy & also I found extra time in the evening to relax
due to getting house work done in the mornings! Why haven't I been doing this before?}

2._____________ make me super happy.
{walking in from a long a day of to find Mr Wonderful wearing my apron
preparing a wonderful dinner. AND the table set!}

3. Pets are _______________.
{another family member & a wonderful friend.}

4. _______________ is the best thing about my life.
{waking up to see another day. There isn't one best thing, life is really great in all aspects.}


5. With the cooler weather, I'm looking forward to___________________.
{That feeling I get every year when it first turns fall. The crisp air makes my heart feel so in love and warm. Snuggling up to a warm backyard camp fire. Making smores' and drinking hot chocolate [even though I drink it year around]. The look of pumpkins and the smell of a Christmas Tree. Thanksgiving Dinner! Boots, sweaters, and scarves...
Oh this.is.my.favorite.time.of.the.year!

6. Something that is on my wish list right now is _________________.
{a new closet make-over}

7. This weekend I am going to______________________.
{Well, half of it was stated before this fill in the blank linky, but LAST NIGHT
I had a Pure Romance party, it was a bachelorette party and yes, I will give myself a pat on the back for saying it was my BIGGEST party yet. Very happy.}



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You're so cute! I love all of your posts!

Anonymous said...

Yummy Recipes! I agree Mexican Food Rocks :) I could eat it all.the.time!

Great fill in the blanks. Hope you guys had a great weekend!