Monday, May 7, 2012

Are you Just Married, or Just Married?

"Nobody gets married to be Just married."
I've been waiting very patiently for this to post.
A good friend of mine, also a blogger, name Caitlin has started going to
a new church, a church I am very aware of and is extremely popular in Savannah.
She invited me to go...
I'm going Sunday. I'm pretty excited.

Savannah Christian Church is doing a series called
Just Married ?

There are five sermons, well I've missed the first four - bummer. 
But since Caitlin shared this wonderful experience with me, I've jumped right in.

I'm all in.

She told me to watch the three that have already been preached, on their website. When I only watched ONE, I was immediately drawn to it. Which is what I want to share with you.

I've gotten so much positive feedback on both of  my
Inside Your Relationship posts that I knew everyone who felt I was reaching out to them
would LOVE these sermon{s}.

Please watch it. You won't be disappointed.
Cait said those exact words to me when she asked me to attend.

Trash in your Marriage - {isn't posted yet but keep looking for it.}
Were'nt they wonderful and inspirational?

What did or didn't you like about it?
Did anything hit home?
Could you relate in any way?

Do share - your words may help someone else.
To check out more, visit SavannahChristian.com


6 comments:

Bri said...

My husband and I will be in town this weekend so I think we will attend that :) Do you know what time?

Nicole said...

Awesome and thanks for sharing!!! I'll definitely be watching. In addition to the "Best Thing I Ever Did for my Marriage" book, I also bought "How to Get Your Husband to Talk to You" and so far it's amazing! Check it out if you have time!

Jess said...

I went to a military ministry by Savannah Christian last week that discussed the issue of faith and ethics of war and I absolutely loved it!! I was actually doing a bit of research on the church last night and found that they archive ALL of their sermons, including a marriage series they did last year (or maybe the year before). When my husband comes home from deployment, I hope to listen (and watch!) to these together and possibly start attending the church. What a coincidence you posted this less than 24 hrs after I saw them!!

Unknown said...

I am not married yet..... but will be June 9!!! But I really recommend The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian!! It's fantastic and she's completely spot on!

Pamela said...

WOW. WOW. WOW. I am currently watching the third video now. Thanks to you! I have been listening to it while I work. I am in love with it! Plus, it makes my work day so much more peaceful!

Jenna said...

I am DEF watching these when I get home! Thanks for posting!::) Hope your week is fabulous so far!