Monday, December 26, 2011

moments.


A year ago today was the day my biggest dream happened...
As cheesy as it sounds, it was the greatest {& easiest} decision I ever made .
More than I ever imagined & happier than I ever thought I could be.
Here I am today married to my match, my best friend.
Life is so good & love is amazing!

okay, okay
I'll quit with the mushy gushy stuff.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Holiday! Can't wait to see all the re-caps as well as re-cap our first Christmas married.
It was perfect in every way.





6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay!!

Faith said...

glad you had an amazing Christmas. can't wait to read all about it :)

Summer-Raye said...

Cant wait to hear about your Christmas.

Carolyn said...

So sweet! :) Hope you had an amazing Christmas!

brlracincwgrl said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

Chelsi said...

I love reading the mushy stuff :) Hope you had a great Christmas and can't wait to read the recap of it.