Tuesday, March 20, 2012

it's so close.

In exactly 32 days I will be sailing the seas on
a Carnival ship headed to the Bahamian Islands - Okay, that sounded really good.
WE are headed to the Bahamas!

I'm so excited.
We need a vacation, badly.

 Aaron and I cruise a lot. In fact that is what we did for our honeymoon.
You're thinking, What honeymoon right?
Yeah - the honeymoon I never posted.

Who does that? Truth is. I come back in full force with wedding posts trying to
go in logic order and I pooped out. I was so over talking wedding & such that I never finished and also never posted our honeymoon.
Next week = Honeymoon Posts {promise}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 comments:

Crystal Renee said...

Jealous but have fun!!!!

Steph@ Living The Young Life said...

i'll be honest with you i'm a little okay ALOT jealous!!!!! i need NOT WANT NEED a vacation bad!!

The Pink Growl said...

ahhh jealous! We are shopping for a cruise later in the summer. I'm a cruise lover too, you just couldn't visit all those places spearately for the same amount of money.

Michelle P said...

Sounds like fun!

Lay said...

LOVE Cruises! We are thinking about going on another cruise for our honeymoon as well... hope you guys have fun!

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

Have fun... So jealous!

My hubby and I love to cruise. We have been on two with each other, and one was even our honeymoon! The cruise on our honeymoon was even better than our first together. I want to go every year :)

Aubrey Kinch said...

We went to the Bahamas last summer to Nassau- it was beautiful! I never posted anything about that... hah! I might have to now.

ENJOY!

lori said...

i loveee cruises! i am super overdue for a vacation!

have so much fun!!

Jill said...

lucky!!! you will have a blast! I need a vacation too!! and I would LOVE to cruise! anywhere but here!! lol

Sportfishing said...

Nice vacation!this site is a pleasure for me. I had really liked reading this site it was very good.. thanks