Tuesday, April 17, 2012

my most embarassing moment....

Par-tay rockN in my house toniiiight....
{bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp-a-domp-a-domp...}
& Yes, I AM doing the craZy dance that goes with that.

can you feel my energy?
You should!

I'm more than stoked to say that tomorrow is the big day.
Vacation.
 
However, today I'm finding myself in a rut.
Only there are some things I NEVER look forward to...

A} packing {especially since I'm just starting today}
B} unpacking {no joke, takes me a month}

However it's ALWAYS worth the getaway.
And besides the fact that I have a weird love for rolling suitcases in any kind
of airport or departure building... Yeah, I'm werid.
Something about it makes me get a high...

 BAAAHAHAHA

 go ahead and laugh.


{i feel totally cool here}

I'm visiting Lori over at A Crazy Walk on the Safe Side today discussing FIVE things you must know before you cruise....

You MUST enter her SUMMER GIVEAWAY...
She's giving away the book BLOOM by blogger Kelle Hampton + a whole of
of other amazing summer must-haves!
to enter go HERE.

& what you don't know is...
my most embarassing moment of my life... but you must go find out over there!
Go see me!



4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love it! I like pulling suitcases too! :)

lori said...

i love to be in airports... best people watching, ever!!

your post is up my dear! thank you so much!!

Jenna said...

Maybe I am insane?! I can't find your widget to follow! Help!

Raven said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!! I NEED A VACATION!

ok so getting you my blog post in html format like in just a few. All you have to do is copy and paste. Do you know what day it will post so I can tell my readers to go read it?? thanks so much!!!!!