Friday, April 6, 2012

Me + You = let's get personal

... and have some fun!

Okay. So I've tried this before.
Never really much luck.
Am I that... lame?
Do I keep you snoozing?
Or do I just talk to damn much & you already know everything about me?
Okay. Don't answer that.
I already know I talk excessively.
But is all serious-ness.
 Let's have some fun people!
So. Here is goes.
I've put myself out there a time or two
but now is the time to ....

ASK ME ANYTHING

That's right. Whatever you want.
Serious. Creative. Funny. Not Funny. Dumb. Personal.
As long as it is about me, I'll answer it.
I'll even go as far as answering what my favorite ZOO animal is
like I remember The Bargin Blonde having too.
{yes... i looked that post up. yes.... i spent forever looking for it.}

Answers will be up next week.

Until then.
It's all peaches & cream gluten free food.
... & kisses too

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

hahaha you could have just asked me and I would have found the post for you!!

so now I must know ....

1. Your favorite zoo animal

2. Your favorite hair products!

Carolyn said...

Oh I love these! :)

- how do you get your hair so cute?!?!?

- what's your biggest guilty pleasure?

- describe your perfect day.

YAY! :)

Emily said...

you are too cute! i dont have any questions yet. sorry.

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

What steps/products do you use on your hair? It's amazing.

Can we see gorgeous pics of it when it was red? (I envy people with natch red hair.)

Are you really gluten free? Me too!

Breanna said...

- What's in your shower? (Shampoos, body wash, shaving lotion, razor preference, etc.)

- If you had to choose one Holiday to put on repeat every day for the next year, what would it be and why?

<3 :)

Sarah said...

How do you keep it HOT in your marriage?

Crystal Seed said...

Just like everyone has already asked, I want to know how the HELL you get your hair to look AH-mazing!!!! I would love to know what products you use and how you do it!

Jill said...

Love this and love you too cute ha!

Whats your favorite song thats out now?

Do you have a favorite celeb crush?

Whats your all time favorite TV show?

Name a moment where you just laughed until you cried! :)

Ali said...

I wonder how you decided to sell Pure Romance & also what your favorite part of your Bachelorette party was & anything youd change about it?

Unknown said...

Love the Pic :)

- what do you use on your hair and how do you get it to look so perfect??

xoxo
Samantha

betterblondesam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

1. What is your favorite ice cream?
2. What's your favorite type of nut?

= said...

Ok.. lets see here... Balance is hard for me.. So.. when you do have "ME" time..if your like me thats few and far in between... whats your favorite thing to do?? JUST YOU noone else??