Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Five with Mama M







It's Friday Five

Rules: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up! I would be ever so grateful if you'd link back to me...Mama M.
 1. What is your favorite "eat" on Thanksgiving?

Ohhh Goodness. Geez, I love everything! But, if I had to pick one dish that is a "must eat" on Thanksgiving it would be Turkey Dressing. Ohhh boy ohhh boy! It's CrAzY good!



2. What is the name your best girl friend and the best trait about her or how you met (or heck, both!!)
-I don't have just one. I have many outstanding girlfriends, & they all win different awards. But, my number one bestest friend would go to my Mom. Clique right? Well, seriously... We are Mom & Daughter... & best friends too. Best Trait - She's Super Woman!


3. What would you say is one of your "weirdest" quirks?
- Haha, I'm with Mama M. I have bazillion strange quirks. Many that My Love has to hear all the time. A new quirk that I've just discovered about myself is... All our electric outlet covers & Light Switch covers... the line in the screw have to be horizontal. My Love put all of them up & I was quick to follow behind him fixing them.


4. What is your favorite genre of music? (Hip hop? Classical? Rock? etc.)
Oh, I love most genre. Like most, I'm not into the Heavy Heavy stuff. I'm in LOVE with 70's & 80's music. If anyone wants to bring a smile to my face, play 80's. I also love Country. Carrie Underwood's is just out of this world. All eyes & ears on her when she appears to be heard or seen!
- And Yes, I'm a BIG fan of Christmas Music too. It's not Christmas without Christmas songs playing in the car!!!


5. Are you a Night Owl...or an Early Bird?
Hmm? I'm gonna say a little bit of both. Depending on what's going on. I don't like to be out too too late, or get up too too early. I am a happy camper in the morning though.

No comments: