Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 22: Something I've Learned...

Geez, Where do I start....
In my 25 years, I've learned so much.

I've learned....
...You can't choose your family, and family is the greatest gift you can ever receive.
...Every person has good in them!
...God has a plan & I am not in control of my life.
... Be nice to people. You never know whose life you can change with one smile.
... How to be "nice nasty". Thanks Mama!
... to choose my battles. Although, it's tough at times.
... yelling gets you NO where.
... being a sore loser is annoying.
... The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
... Every Child should be loved.
... How to love and be loved.
... Broken Hearts suck really bad.
... You can't tell your friend[s] He's not good for you, they'll have to learn for themselves.
... Death is a part of life, and it's never easy.
... How to follow a recipe.  [Sounds crazy, but it used to be tough for me]
... You can't change people. People can't truly change who they are. Only for a small amount of time, eventually, the real comes out.
... things will not always go my way & that's okay.
... putting someone down will haunt you in your future.
... never bully. You don't know whose life you can hurt.
... Yes, there are people who don't have families at Christmas Time, so take someone in.
... Having money does not make you happy.
... You have to love yourself for who you are. Then you can be loved and truly love.
... Mama CAN be your Mom & your best friend.
... With that, Mama IS always right.
... with that, I've turned out to be just like her, & it isn't so bad after all.
... abandoning a child can ruin one forever.
... how to move on.
... LOVE is all that matters.
... Friends come and Go. Even the ones you always thought would always be there.
... How to be a friend, even if I'm not befriended back. I'd rather make a difference.
... Going out of your way for someone is the best kind of peace.
... it's okay if the laundry hasn't been washed in three days.
... Coupons really do save money in the right stores.
... Small things in life are the big things.
... Unanswered prayers are always answered.
... How to use the words: I'm sorry...
... The truth will always be told. Someday! Someway! Somehow!
... a card in the mail can make someones day.
... a simple Thank You, means a whole lot.
... A Kiss when he walks in the door, can change his mood.
... Never say never!
... You can have a friend, without even knowing who they are.
... saying "Hi" can change a life & give someone hope.
... a little goes a long way.


5 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Dunno why but this was my favorite one... "You can have a friend, without even knowing who they are." LOVE IT. Hope your having a lovely hump day friend!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Haha!!! My Mom has taught me 'nice nasty' too!! :) Too funny!

Have a wonderful day, friend!! :)

Sarah said...

Great list of 'learns'! I love them all :)

Leah said...

This is an awesome list! That's a lot of lessons in 25 years! I've learned just about all of them too in my 26 years. : )

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

love your list!