Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear Aaron...

It's been 6 days, 9 hours, 33 minutes, and 30 seconds since I've seen Aaron.
I'm such a loser!
I miss him so much it isn't even right!
I don't think it would be so bad if I heard his voice more often.
We usually talk throughout the entire day.
I've maybe heard his voice 5 minutes each day, if that.
I'm not the girl who keeps her man on the phone with a million questions!
Tell me when you get home. Just hurry!
So, if I could talk to him this minute, I'd say...

Hi Baby!!!

Life is too silent without you & the couch is getting uncomfortable.

[Smile]
...because it what you do for me everyday.

I'm here waiting for you.

but I miss these moments terribly. Your smile makes me smile!

I know you will be back soon...

but, hurry home! You have a special lady who loves you more than anything.
She wants to give you the biggest kiss and squeeze you so tight!

i love you so much!
I'll see you in 3 days, 2 hours, and 15 minutes.
♥ j

FYI - Aaron is Hunting with his buddies, Kipper, Chad, & Kip in Indiana!
He's doing what he loves!



6 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

So sweet girl! Your not silly for feeling this way or saying those things! Geesh I would be the same way... maybe worse LOL

Kristi said...

"Your lonely nights have just begun, when you love someone"

Bryan Adams lyrics! Made me think of it...

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Awww!!! Hang in there!! I always semi LOVE IT when Matthew goes out of town!! LOL! It's like a mini vacation for me!! No cooking no cleaning, endless guilt free hours on the Internet!! HA!!

This was sweet though. Have a good evening!! :)

Leah said...

Sweet pictures!

Kristin said...

O the misery of being a "Deer Hunter's Widow"!!!! I use to totally hate it when the hubs would go and be gone for a weekend or a week. But these days i just say "go ahead. do what you want" which is "code" for i'm going shoppin and spindin you money!!! HA!!! I pray for his safe return to you. Happy Wednesday!!

Molly said...

I know the feeling girl! My hubbs has been working out of town every week, and its rough! The rest of the time will go by fast, just keep yourself busy. Have a girls night, or two :)

xoxo