Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I turned ONE today!!!!

Happy 1st Birthday to our nephew
REID AVERY WHITE
We love you so much!

Reid's Birthday party isn't until Saturday, November 6th!
But Uncle Aaron will be out of town then, so Aunt Jessica wanted to celebrate
a little early!
We had a very small birthday party for Reid so he could enjoy
 his gifts and eats cake & ice cream!






[I do NOT like this picture of me, but had to capture the moment]


Here is Reid in his Costume!
He's so stinkn' cute!

Daddy broke my zipper, therefore I could not zip all the way up!


2 comments:

Tatum-LeTard said...

I love these pictures... what a fun party for the little one! Your blog is so cute... I love the name of it! Just wanted to stop by and say have a great week!

Sarah said...

Too stinkin cute! I love the cupcake tier...and that is a good pic of you! :)