10. I love to coach someone into seeing the beauty in someone or something.
... it makes me feel accomplished.
9. I love working with children & adults who have disabilities.
... you think life could be better while they think life is so wonderful.
8. I love seeing Aaron for the first time after a long day of work.
... his tiny sideways grin never fades away & that will be something that will never get old.
7. I love when a small child wraps their arms around my leg as if they are
... it brings so much warm to my heart.
6. I love spending Sunday afternoons wrapped up on the couch with my favorite person.
[Aaron, of course]
... doing nothing means everything.
5. I love when my Shih Tuz, Jackson [who pretty much is adopted by my in laws]
scratches on our front door at night when he wants to visit us. It's awesome.
... it makes me smile from ear to ear.
4. I love my mothers hugs.
...no one can give a hug like your Mom.
3. I love the feel of a cool fall day [& hot cocoa].
... my favorite time of the year.
2. I love to hear a love story.
... they never get old.
1. I love mastering a new recipe.
... Makes me feel like I'm someone [wink]. I feel very accomplished.