I stole this yesterday from Caitlin over at A Country Nest!
10. I love my house clean, but the secret is... I'm the worst
"stuffer" on the planet. I stuff items that have no certain "home" in the house
in random spots. This is very aggravating.
9. As much as I love her, I often clash with my MIL.
I wouldn't trade her for the world.
8. I have a weird case of ... reading people very well. It's almost scary.
7. Since the day Aaron told me he was ready to start a family [back in February]
I've kept a journal [a blog post saved as draft] on our conversations & thoughts about becoming parents. They are moments I never want to forget.
When that time comes, I will post it.
6. I am 100% completely addicted to mobile FB.
5. My car is always... a mess! But what my sister says "smells like a bakery".
4. I wish more than anything for my fear of frogs to vanish. There is no running from
frogs in Georgia. We actually have a toad [puke] that lives under our front porch &
visits every night... right.by.our.front.door. As soon as he comes out, I stay in for the night.
I can not get me to cross over the doorway.
3. As much as I will convince you that I am not a sore loser. I am.
2. I really hate the term, 'regrets only'. It is ass backwards to me & does the planner NO GOOD. That being said, I irritates me more than anything... when someone doesn't
1. Sometimes I go three days without washing my hair.
Okay, so some of these were more of FACTS.
I had a hard time with secrets... I splurge on my own secrets.