Thursday, July 21, 2011

God is SO good; Somebody is Pregnant...

4324784234_1ebf86a24b_z_large 

Not me silly....

One of my first blog friends, Lindsi from The Handcocks blog!
Lindsi & her husband Alan have been trying to conceive for years now.
Finally, well... they've known for a while, but I just found out [BAD BLOGGER FRIEND] she's pregnant & they can extend their family. She posted today about being 19 weeks preggers with Cale Micheal. I was floored and so excited when I saw her picture of her updated belly bump. I went back and read all her baby posts. I am overwhelmed with much happiness to see this beautiful family of two grow.

Lindsi,

I can't believe I've missed so much. I am so very sorry. However, it's still early. I couldn't be more excited for you and Alan & looking forward to hearing all about little Cale. God is good.

♥ jess

-------------------------------------------

In the same breath, I would like to capture a small moment that [hopefully] ends up beings a BIG precious moment here soon.
Aaron's Sister, Bridget & her hubby Patrick are preggers with their second son. Ryder is due August 1st. Yay! However, it's been said he could come very early because he is a hulk. :) Bridget had a contraction last night, only one and then was able to go back to bed but still... We are SO excited to meet Ryder and blessed to have 8 + Ryder = NINE little ones calling us Aunt Jessica & Punkle [Punk + Uncle = Punkle] Aaron. Yay! Life is happy and couldn't get better!
Morning-coffee-66_large

6 comments:

Lindsi said...

You are incredibly sweet and kind to blog about our story! :) Seriously, I had tears flowing (but, I have an excuse to be crazy emotional these days, ha!) God is so GOOD!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Love me some babies... and baby news! How exciting! PS... Love Love Love "punkle"!!!!

ty said...

This makes me happy :)

McKenzie said...

Congratulations to the both of them! Being pregnant and having children is so wonderful!!

Unknown said...

what a happy post so full of love! I was 6 weeks early and am all kinds of healthy -- so Ryder isn't going to be TOOOOO early since it IS the 21 =) How very exciting for Aaron's sister!!

April Rowell said...

Lindsi is one of my good friends and I am so excited for her and Alan. I wish you knew them personally and you would see that her blog doesn't do her justice. She's one of the most thoughtful people I know and they are very deserving of this precious gift. They are going to be incredible parents!