Friday, July 22, 2011

Where I'm at in Life...

Tumblr_ll5l1c8z2t1qjnuj9o1_500_large

Some things can never be unseen. Memories are lost everyday. And small moments aren't captured. For me? There is nothing like talking about old times. I can do it all day, everyday, with anybody.



So here it is.
This is where I am at in Life;

Date: July 22, 2011

My Initials: JLA

Age: 26

Size: Medium [top], 5/6 [bottom], 8 [shoe]

Friday Nights: Cookouts & Cards with friends, Cornhole with Family, Date Nights with the lover.

Hair Style: Long. Blonde. Long. Too Long.

Favorite place to dine out: Jalapenos [Order, The Gringa]

Favorite Outfit: Dresses or my red romper

Love Life: Very much in love with Aaron. He aggravates the tar out of me
lately, at the same time... I never stop smiling. He makes me so happy.

Home Life: It's really great. A little stressful because everything is just out of the normal with the wedding.
* There isn't a corner in our house where there isn't clutter.
I threw a fit. Yes, a throw down fit last night about this particular issue. It's driving me crazy. The wedding has my house turned upside down.

* For so many years, I worked really long hours and two jobs at a time.
I'm completely smitten by my extra time at home with Aaron and by myself.

TV shows: American Idol. Swamp People. The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Animal Planet. 

Extra time: Wedding. Snuggled up on the couch.

What excites me: *The Wedding *Planning the wedding *Our new vegetables chopper *Our new waffle maker *The new one cup coffee/tea/hot cocoa/espresso machine sitting on our counter. *My new frying pans that sit fly and not wobble.. yay! *ALL the cleaning supplies received from the showers. [Yes, an excellent gift. Enough to last us about two years] *Another excellent gift; spice rack, a basket full of all... ALL spices or add ins.


 A moment I never want to forget: Aaron getting pissy
[remember, he never yells or raises his for at me... EVER. I've never seen it.]
when putting together all the storage cabinets, the futon, or the [my eyebrows are raised] storage shelf that goes over the toilet... yeah, he threw it across the living room and yelled "this is a piece of crap!!!". I was mortified. my response, "Whoa, totally uncalled for. You are acting insane."


Life is so good right now.
Not perfect, but right where we want to be!
3613692063_a863dfce3e_z_large_large


1 comment:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

So cute! Just like you ;) HAPPY MONDAY!