Thursday, August 26, 2010

Inspiration & Hope, that's what you gave me!



Good Morning Everyone!
Well, it's Thursday and I am SUPER excited!
I just finished my 9th day of my P90X work out. Wow.. It's tough!
It's feels so great. My body is actually feeling wonderful and getting used to popping up at 5:30AM.
It's also my half day. Four hours today!!! Yay! But that means I work Saturday.. BOOOO! It's okay!

I want to take the time to THank EVERYONE who responded or contacted me about yesterdays post!
I am so inspired & have hope for happiness and strenght to maybe let go some. All of your words were touching and so kind! I teared up a little. It was so awesome hearing the same words from people who don't know me personally, as it is hearing it from the people who know me best. I was very weird about posting that yesterday, because I'm not one to throw it out there! I speak with caution. [Sometimes, ha] I just felt I had no where to go! Again, thanks to everyone! Y'all are great & I'm so happy I blog and have met all of you!

I look forward to meeting many more!



 
Obviously MARvelous



Have a Happy Thursday!!!!
It's time I get a shower...
Tootles!
Miss JLA





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

9th day of P90X?? Wow! You go girl!

Jill said...

It's nice to meet you :) I am now Following via Thirsty Thursday.

~ Jill
http://frugalplus.com/

Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with P90X. I've been on and off it for about three months. The thing is crazy...but it sure helps.

Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Marcie W. said...

Thanks so much for following, and participating in my blog hop, Thirsty Thursday! Please join us each week to make new friends and have a drink!

I JUST started p90x LEAN program today! I just want to drop 15-20lbs (Im picky w/ my body I suppose) its HARDCORE! GO US!

Mar
www.obviously-marvelous.com

Princess Mom said...

Hi there!! Good luck to you!!

Following from Thirty Thursday!!

Francine

http://princessmomof2.blogspot.com/

Erinn Giblin said...

Thanks for stopping by Mrs. Mama Drama for Think of Me Thursday. I'm now following you back.

I love the title of your blog! I'm more of a fishing pole kind of girl, but I own my fair share of stilettos too!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Erinn @ Mrs. Mama Drama
www.mrsmamadrama.com
mamadramaboutique.blogspot.com