Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend Recap / GTKY [08.08.10]


Did Everyone have a GREAT weekend?
We did. We didn't have much plans, which was really nice for a change. We always have a million things going on. I can't imagine if we had kids, what life would be like.  
Friday night, Aaron wanted to take me on a date! We had dinner at Longhorn Steak House. Enjoyed our margarita's and Filets, then went off to see Predator. It was pretty good. Aaron thought it was just okay, but I liked it.
Saturday, Aaron's Dad had a family reunion. It always nice to catch up with the family.
That afternoon, I went to my girlfriend Holly's House to prepare her daughters Birthday Cake.She's having a Luau party. Holly was getting Ideas from a magazine and was going to Order a cake. I talked her into making the one from the Picture. She didn't have a lot of faith, but after the turn out... She was happy she agreed. This photo isn't the greatest, because it was taken from my phone, so bare with it.

You can't see everything very well. But it's Teddy Grams on a Beachy Island. Everything is Edible.
After the Cake making, we spent time with the Family again... Playing Cornhole.
I won $35. Yay!!!


Sunday/Today =Breakfast with the family, Church, & now date with our Couch! SO NICE! Tonight, We plan to get some friends together and have beer & Wings at HOOTERS!
Oh and something weird, odd, and funny to share...
Aaron got Summons to Jury Duty.
How IRONIC!!!1


Last week, I purchased a dry erase board to hang on my refrigerator. I wasn't to sure about it, because of my "ANAL" self, but it doesn't look bad. It's red, so it blends with my kitchen colors! ANYWAYS... I've started posting what I'm going to cook the whole week. Usually I just pull something out that morning while I get ready for work. I've found that writing it down and preparing ahead of time is SO MUCH EASIER!!!!

Check out my Weekly Menu -
Monday- Mexican Fajita Tacos, Spanish Rice, & Refried Beans
Tuesday - Chicken Alfredo [My Favorite]
Wednesday - Spaghetti with Salad
Thursday- Corn hole Tournament - Eat Out
Friday- Hamburger Steak with grilled onion & mushrooms, Broccoli & Cheese, and Mashed Potatoes.

Now - For one of my FAVORITE blog carnivals. If you wanna play, just head over to Keely's Blog.
Getting to know YOU



1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Depends on the person. Some men look MUCH better with facial hair, period! Definitely not on women!


2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Elton John! [AMAZING]

3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
 


4. Were you named after anyone?
There's only ONE me!

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
No.

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Uhhh, Everything else I do. I just make time for blogging.

7. What is your favorite department store?
Macys

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Everywhere! I HATE Shaving. To read my Hilarious Bikini Waxing Story go HERE. Read the FIRST story.


Hopes everyone enjoys their Sunday Afternoon!

2 comments:

Keely said...

Wow..you're a busy girl!

I loved Full House..

My sister had her armpits lasered and it didn't work..bummer for her! ;-)

And only 4 more till you get 150!

Awesome! :-)

Happy Sunday!

Karen Mortensen said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Great job on the cake.