Monday, August 30, 2010

Co-Hosting Monday Minute with Heather & Melissa


Good Morning Friends!
Did everyone have a good weekend?
I know I sure did... it just didn't last long enough!

             Last Monday, I joined in on a new blog carnival...


Monday Minute


I love participating in these because it introduces me to new bloggers.
Heather & Melissa, In the Land of Crazy hosts it every week with a co-host. My named just to happened to be drawn for this weeks Co-Host. I was SUPER excited when she informed me! I also got to pick three questions to ask. So join along with the CrAzY fun and head over to Heathers blog and participate in the Monday Madness!
Grab their button, Link up, and meet to friends!



Who was your high school Sweet Heart?

Most of you already know this, but for new visitors & followers, you will shortly find that my boyfriend now, Aaron, of 9.5 years is my one & only love. After four months of starting a new school, I met him and our journey started then. I was 15 years old, he was 16.


What is your favorite vegetable to eat?
I eat ALL vegetables, only I don't care for Green Peas. Broccoli or Corn is probably my favorite. I like my corn OFF the cob, thanks to braces!


Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween, if yes, what do you have in mind?
Yes, Aaron and I LOVE halloween! I don't think I will ever grow up for this holiday! My thoughts for this year is to dress up as a Jersey Shore character. I don't know who, but hopefully I can get Aaron to participate. This is not set in stone, but I think it would be hilarious! I'm addicted to Jersey Shore!


Are you a reality show junkie? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
I'm not a reality show junkie, because I don't have a lot of time... but one show that gives me guilty pleasure, you learned in my last answer...
Jersey Shore! I started watching it due to making fun of someone for watching it.
Never say Never!
They all crack me up! It's great!


and finally

What year did you graduate high school?

I graduated high school in 2004.
 
Now, get over there
&
SHOW.SOME.LOVE
 
Happy Monday Friends!!!


10 comments:

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

9.5 years is insane! But I love that you found your true love!

xoxo to you and congrats for being the co-host.

Carrie said...

Oooh, a youngin!

That's sweet you are still with your highschool sweetheart :)

Anonymous said...

That is great you found your true love! It took me a long time but I found him :) I love Halloween too, last year I was a dead cheerleader, my hubby was embarrassed to walk around with me :)

HBrummett said...

Thanks for linking upat Making Friends Monday! I am already a follower of your great blog! Have a great week! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

BigD said...

I can relate to eating corn OFF the cob because of braces. I've had these nasty tooth trinkets on for almost 2 years and I'm ready for a change!
Visiting via Monday Minute.
Congrats on your co-host duties!

Ruth said...

New follower. Man, you are young!! 2004? Oh well, you're only as old as you feel. Love your blog!

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Nice to meet you, & nice blog! Just stopping by for now, but I'll be back :-)

Heather
http://misadventuresofamommy.com

Unknown said...

Wow 9 1/2 years! Congrats to y'all. But you are still a youngin. Like me...well sorta...cause I "claim" that I am 25.

mypixieblog said...

9.5 years is wonderful--you make a really beautiful couple :)

I like the Jersey Shore costume idea, though I happen to live in Jersey and can vouch for the fact that we DON'T ALL ACT THAT WAY! LOL!!!

Mama said...

Thanks for buzzing by my blog last week! Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up! Following you now! Have a great week!

~ Busy Buzzer
Buzzing the Day Away