Saturday, December 3, 2011

{Marriage} Third Month

Pinned Image

11.3.11 - 12.3.11

a very relaxing month filled with a lot of home time, crafts, hunting,
and football.

♥ Had a wonderful dinner date at Longhorn Steakhouse
on 11.3.11 where we ate way too much {Lobster Stuffed Filet's} and I got just a little too tipsy excited over my{favorite}drink, watermelon margarita{s}. It was an awesome date we had. Very fun, filled with much laughter. It was much needed after our extremely busy month before.

♥ Husband was rewarded for being A-mazing to his wifette...

11.13.11
as JB would say, Never Say Never - because I said I'd never buy him another XBox OR Call of Duty. I'll pay for it later.

♥ Stilettos & a fishing pole hit 500 followers on 11.16.11!
We love our readers!

♥ Had a three hour dinner {catching up}
with our friends Heather & Brett while chowing down on delicious
beer, wings, & Hooters fried pickles on 11.17.11.
A wonderful evening out.

♥  Childhood {BEST FRIEND} Kacie, married the boy next store
William... {literally}. We attended their gorgeous wedding on 11.19.11, along with two other close friends of ours Kristie & Michael. It was an awesome night!



♥ Our first Thanksgiving {married} - boy am I thankful for him.
11.24.11

♥ A trip to Charleston, South Carolina with my parents.
Aaron stayed back to hunt. Wonderful trip!
Our first night/weekend apart {married}.

♥ Had a really awesome flirty night at home where we discussed
adding miniature J's & A's to our family... in a few years that is.
Adding to that - FINALLY have a little boys name we both agree on. 
Exciting? Of course! Never to soon to prepare. 
♥ Our friend, Rachel hosted her annual Gingerbread House Party,
for the ladies of course, it was so much fun.
12.2.11

♥  Last Pure Romance party of the Year {Total Parties = 15}
12.3.11 {today}

check out our

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

so cute! Love all the pics =]

Faith said...

how cute! i love that you do this!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

How fun! Love those mugs- were did you get them? Super cute :)

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Jess such cute pics as always :) I have never had a watermelon margeritta but I know I would love to try it :)It sounds like you all had a crazy fun 3rd month :)

kristen said...

I LOVE THIS monthly recap! It'll be great to look back on in a few years!

Paige said...

Cute recap! Doesn't the first few months of marriage just fly by?!