Friday, January 20, 2012

Baby Shower 101 - {with your help}

babyshower 06 7 Most Awkward Baby Shower Games
{via}

So I have this baby shower that I am co-hosting tomorrow for one of my good friends, Shanna {who already delivered her twin girls six weeks early}. My favorite thing of ALL time is to host gatherings. I love it.
Yaddi Yaddi Ya.

My reason for this post. One of the things I've been said to do is make the punch.
I'm excited because I finally get to use the beautiful punch bowl we received at one of the showers. Yay! I usually do the green sherbet/ginger ale punch but  I really want a spectacular Outstanding over-the-top De-Lish punch that has everyone going back for more??? Yeah, that punch you made at your last gather. Tell me!
Any help? Maybe you have a recipe that is amazing & everyone will
dote over? I want dote-ers!

If so, PLEASE let me in on the secret.

I'm looking for R.E.C.I.P.E.S not {check pinterest}.
Being I've waited last minute to dwell on this... there is no time for pinterest. k? thanks lovers!

Ready. Set. Go
get your recipe book & come back!!!

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Check Pinterest....I know there were a lot of yummy punch recipes on there.

Erin said...

Like Sarah said- Pinterest would help. You can search by a favorite flavor you might be looking for.

I found a Raspberry-Lemonade punch via Pinterest via Martha Stewart. I've made it a few times and love it! http://www.marthastewart.com/314380/raspberry-lemonade-punch?czone=entertaining/baby-showers-cnt/baby-showers-recipes

Good luck! :)

Morgan Neal said...

Ginger ale
hawaiian punch
pineapple serbert

And it will be pink/red! Perfect for twin girls. You can also do..

Peach Nehi
Hawaiian punch
peach/whatever sherbert you like.

Be sure to post which one you use..:)

Pink and Green Mom said...

I got nothing. :) But I did tag you in a post today. You're welcome :) Haha. Hope you find a yummy recipe! -Erika

Shannon Page said...

I am the queen of party punch! Love making them:) Here's one I've done before that is easy AND delicious!

1 can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
1 can frozen limeade concentrate
1 bottle white wine, chilled
2 (750 milliliter) bottles champagne, chilled
Garnish with sliced limes on top!

Good luck!

Nicole said...

I've made the one that Page Twenty-Two has made, and it's delish!

Unknown said...

I agree with Page...that punch is fantastic!

Mrs. Thomas said...

I agree with the three above me! When I was reading your post, I was thinking that I wish I knew the recipe for the wonderful punch my MIL always makes..and that recipe just happens to be it!! :)

Heather said...

I posted a faux-gria recipe on my blog recently. I'm obsessed with it!

http://www.blondeundercoverblonde.com/2012/01/faux-gria.html

Anonymous said...

Sherbert ice cream, and seven-up. It's bomb dot com.

Ashley said...

so i'm definitely behind on comment on anything that will actually be useful...plus my recipe would probably involve something along the lines of sherbert and sprite...but i hope you had a great time and please share pics!!

Mrs. Robinson said...

I went to a women's Christmas party and had the most amazing punch! When I saw your post, I e-mailed the party's hostess and got the recipe.

The recipe is 2 cups Sugar, 2 packs Cherry Kool-Aid, 2 quarts Water, 48 oz. Pineapple Juice, and 2 liter Ginger Ale. Mix sugar, Kool-Aid, and warm water together and then add Pineapple Juice. Freeze the Kool-Aid mixture. When ready to serve, microwave the Kool-Aid mixture just a little. Let it still be icy. Then add your Ginger Ale. I didn't add all the Ginger Ale.

It's AMAZING!

Raven said...

whatever you do, just pour a bottle of vodka in. That will have people coming back. and back and back and back.

hee :)