Thursday, January 5, 2012

SYW




1} I used to be the girl that/who__________but I'm not that girl anymore because___________________.

I used to be the girl that matched her bras & panties but I'm not that lover anymore because Aaron doesn't notice, he'd rather me naked.

2} Describe yourself in three words.
Happy. Talkative. Friendly

3} I struggle with...
Balance.
Life is always hectic - never know what's happening from one day to the next. I hope to change that this year.

4} If I closed my eyes right now ______________.
I'd be dreaming of TAKE-2 honeymoon.
Vacation please!

5} I wish I could live without __________
but it just isn't happening.
Internet on my phone.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I just ran into your blog site and I <3 it. I just got married this year too (oh what a year it has been!). 1st year survival kit still needed! Again,. Love it! Can't wait to catch up on some of your archives!

Courtney B said...

LOVE this link up!
And I'm LOVING your blog :)

Cristie Young said...

Great link up. Also, I love how you could live without internet on your phone, but it just won't happen. I feel the exact same way.

I hope you have a great weekend!