Monday, February 6, 2012

Ready for more? Sure!

For what everyone thought would be a "boring season" it's been everything but boring. It's been interesting.  And a lot of mouth drops. #myopinion.

Are you sick of Courtney yet?
Me too.
She makes me vomit.
It's been pretty wild.

So last week she took Ben skinny dipping.
Whoa. What? That's what I said.
Ben are you trying to find love? Or Lust? Or another wild college night?
Yeeeeah. Because that's what it looks like when it comes to your actions with Courtney!
If I hadn't seen the previews I would have NEVER guessed he would have.
Let's just say I'd be so upset if he ended up with me at the end of this show and having to look back and watch that.  sleazy ben, kinda sleazy.
 Let's get naked: Courtney was seen stripping off to tempt Ben into a skinny dipping session on the latest episode of The Bachelor

See what Chris says about the skinny dipping here.
It's pretty interesting.

Jumping out there.
Do you think they did the nasty?
Ben just doesn't seem like this type - so public.
Maybe we judged him wrong.

Let's move along.
Courtney.
Not only is she skinny dipping but her other annoying comments inside in house
are just killing me. They really make me fume.
She's cute but I just don't see the gorgeous-ness that she is all made out to be.
Her facial expressions {aka - the sideways lip} KILLS me. What is that?
Her walk? Is just strange. She much be a foot model.
She doesn't have to walk or show her sideways lip.

I'm loving Kacie. She seems to have great chemistry with Ben.
Then I think of the skinny dipping and it makes me so --- yuck for her.
I think she will be sad when she watches that back. Who wouldn't?


Last week Jennifer was sent home and Whoa, I really thought
he wasn't quite ready to let her go. They seemed to have a nice connection. Besides her color choices in clothes {VS her hair color} I liked her.
I truly thought Emily was going home, even though I really didn't want her to.
Emily is around for another week. Yay! I like her.
Let's hope she doesn't bring up "Courtney" anymore because
1} it's kinda annoying
2} It's effecting her.
Why spend your ten minutes alone time {during cocktail party} talking about someone else. Talk about yourself or him. Geez.


Jennifer Fritsch: Bachelor Ben Should 'Run' from Courtney
Jennifer had an interesting interview.  
See Jennifer's interview here.

So what's gonna happen tonight?


Go here to see a mini preview.
I am afraid to say it gets yuckier ladies.

Do you think the woman team up intervention will work?
I did see last week where it look as if Ben calls Courtney to the side to talk to her...
Baahaahaa.. I think it'll be a joke. She totally has him trapped. What do you think?

Something crazy happens tonight where Casey S. leaves {or stays} in tears.
She is is shown hysterically crying.
Hmmmm... Does Courtney's only friend have a big secret.
We will find out tonight.

My question? How dumb does he feel sitting there watching the show replay?
He must feel pretty lame. For being so close to his mother and sister...
I bet he is definitely hiding his face.

So that's that.
I'm ready for tonight. I think it'll be interesting.

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'll admit it... I haven't been watching this show as religiously as I have in other seasons. Courtney makes me want to rip my eyeballs out, and I can't really take it. HAHA But I was definitely surprised with the way Ben acted. I thought he was this "sweet, family guy" and apparently he's not. Who knew. :)

Lins @ Country Roots City Living said...

I totally agree with you about Courtney! She is so annoying. I hate how she keeps saying winning...does she think she is Charlie Sheen? After the elimination last week my husband made a comment not able to believe he let Jennifer go and kept Courtney. I bet he won't get rid of her...I can't wait until tonight!

http://countryrootscityliving.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ugh Courtney! Vomit is really all that I have to say about her. I'm always yelling at the TV about how horrible she is and my husband thinks I'm insane...but anyway, I've super excited for tonight to see what happens when Kacie B talks to him about Courtney!

Thanks for the recap :)

Rebecca said...

sadly I think he picks her! hes blinded by her skank-ness

brlracincwgrl said...

I can't stand Courtney, but unfortunately think that he picks her in the end. I love, love, Kacie B.

Here we go.....

Bethany said...

I want Courtney to go home. Totally makes me sad that these other sweet girls don't know what happened between her and Ben! So much more drama to come for sure :)

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably imagine that which you said.
Your favourite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest factor to consider of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as people consider
issues that they just do not realize about. You
managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the entire
thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

Look at my site: cash advance america locations

Flooring Contractors Rowlett said...

Hi thannks for sharing this