Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Share your world, {On Wednesday}



1. If you could be on any TV show {reality or not}, what show would you be on?

I'm sure you all could figure this one out if you follow my blog often...
The Ellen DeGeneres Show. LOVE HER. She has clean hilarious humor! :)

 
2. What is the best thing you have ever bought from a yard/garage sale?
- Does an Auction count? Only a few weeks back did I find this weird {awesome} piece of furniture at our hometown auction... for only $25!!! "Why do you want this...?" asked my hubby. Uhhh, duh... to organize my craft stuff. It's awesome & holds EVERYTHING.

3. Do you still have friends whom you went to high school with?
I DO, I have several. I will say that I have some friends that I've grown much closer to AFTER high school than I was while we were in high school. Then, I have people that I never thought I'd loose contact with... sadly we have. It happens. I also have friends that I've remained a relationship with since grade school & down... {which was before I met Aaron}. I do my very best to keep contact with anyone I've ever developed a friendship with even if life brings us apart. Friendships mean so much to me.
All of these girls are friendships from high school {except}
three girls... because they are my sisters.♥

4. Do you have any scars? If so, share the stories behind them.
I don't really have a 'cool scar stories', but I have several scars.
I have a scar on the side of my foot due to stepping in hot ashes {that I didn't realize they were still hot}, burned straight through my shoe. I have a small scar on the side of my leg where my knee is due to a nail sticking out of this ride on tractor... as a kid. I have a scar right below my nose & above my lip where my sister and I used to collect toys & such at night {when we shared a room} and when it was bed time we would turn the lights off and throw them at each other... smart right? Not really. It WAS fun until she decided to throw a match box car at me and it hit my lip and completely busted it. Blood was everywhere. She then talked me into telling my mom it was a glass figurine that fell off the shelf above my bed. And then I have a few small ones where I have no idea came from.
5. If you had to eat one thing/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
{compliments of Marcy @ Marcy's Mazing Moments}
El donte' pasta with butter & Parmesan cheese.

6. What's your most embarrassing moment?
{also compliments of Marcy @ Marcy's Mazing Moments}
I'll keep this short.
First time cruiser with my husband {boyfriend then}... with his parents - packed an item that is only used with your better half & never shared with your in-laws, or anyone else. - got on the ship hours before it was time to sail - Aaron's name was called over the entire intercom, we had NO clue why... parents walked with us to the front desk - made us take it out of luggage because it was questioned to be dangerous {hahahahaha} without the parents but of course they asked . Let's just say when we ported at the other countries, the lady who checked our sign & sail {ID} cards, smiled at him insanely every time.
Best part {worst part them}, he had no clue I packed it.
What can I say???? Lets just say we've NEVER brought anything like that nor even the smallest thing like nail clippers again.
Enough said.

7 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love your embarrassing moment. I totally fear that happening when we travel too.

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Lol that is an awesome "most embarassing" moment! Hilarious!

Kristin said...

Bahahahah!! That is too funny! I'm for real LOL!!

Unknown said...

So happy to have a friend like you. <3

dottie said...

Oh man! That embarrassing moment was a good one! I'm sure the rents would be just as embarrassed to know!

brlracincwgrl said...

Oh my goodness too funny! That's one of the best Embarrassing stories I've heard!

Unknown said...

This made me LOL at work today. I had to share it with everyone!