Tuesday, November 22, 2011

... Wedding Re-cap


= Fail.
I lied yesterday when I said I was going to post
more of the wedding. Sorry but like yesterdays post, I don't want to throw it together and
so I am not. Clearly I'm taking to long to share my special day... I see a few ladies who have completely passed me. Sorry.
But please don't give up on me yet. I only have two more posts I want to really
take my time and then several pictures over-loads.

Today, I would like to give-back to each of you.
Every week I love learning so much about all of my readers/followers
by choosing questions to post on Share Your World, Thursday.
{which reminds me, tomorrow I will be posting this weeks instead of on Thanksgiving, so join in. It's extremely interesting with help from Marcy.}
So - have add it. Ask me anything you want. Be random, daring, brave, spontaneous, personal, whatever you want. Ask away. Ask more than one of you chose.
What is it you would like to know more of?




5 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I love your re-caps! Your not a FAIL!!! I love seeing all of it... anyways... eeeek you used some of my questions! yay! Can't wait to answer them and link up tomorrow!!!

Carolyn said...

You're doing great at wedding recaps! :) There's no rules... you do them as you get them done! And then we'll enjoy them! :)

LaLa said...

I love your wedding recaps! I still talk about my wedding 4years later! heehee... its the greatest day when you marry your prince charming! =)

= said...

i love your wedding posts!! NO FAIL!! questions!!
1.) i want to know more about this umm naughty gift bags u put together for your girls.. you mentioned you sell something??
2.) why did you quit doing hair and do you wish you could go back and do it now??
3.) fave places to shop for clothes and home decor!!

Unknown said...

I love all these posts on your wedding day. You make such a beautiful bride. I have become addicted to your blog. Thanks for always brightening my day!