Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 11 - Favorite TV shows

Jersey Shore -
 I know, I know... You're saying trashy! But, I'm tellN' ya, I'm so lovin' it!
It really does make me laugh!


I LOOOOVE Snookie....


American Idol-
Not really sure how I feel about Simon & Ellen leaving.
Who knows how this year will turn out, but
we will see!





&& As much as I joke about it...
I enjoying watching
Animal Planet
with Aaron


Those were the ones that we watch NOW... but my ultimate FAVORITES
are...
The Golden Girls


The Nanny


&&
I love Lucy


The last three are my I can watch over and over and never get bored
TV shows!


10 comments:

ty said...

I'm a Golden Girls LOVER!!!! I dream to be Blanche, hahahaha. Sex and the City before its time (and for the twilight years) ... :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know why but I Love Lucy doesn't surprise me at all by being on your list!

Never watched Jersey Shore, but then I don't get around to watching much TV.

Rebekah said...

I've tried watching Jersey Shore, but I just can't get into it.

I love I Love Lucy!

Molly said...

LOVE Jersey Shore, and Golden Girls. Snooki cracks me up as well. I'm totally going to watch her dating show!

Dawn Lopez said...

I hardly ever watch TV because once I stop, I can't stop!! LOL! Thanks for bringing me "up to date" on what is going on!

-Dawn

Caroline said...

Who doesn't love Jersey Shore? And the finale is tonight! Eeek!

Emily said...

OHHH the GOLDEN GIRLS! I completely forgot about them, and I own all of the seasons!! they are awesome!!! :) I've never seen Jersey Shore, but my 21 year old step-daughter loves it! Great picks!

Unknown said...

Oh I can not stand Snookie....just looking at the girl or any of their orange faces drives me insane. I tried watching it. I really did! I just can't do it.
The Nanny on the other hand...I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

The Nanny! I still watch it at night on Nickelodeon when I can't sleep, it really is the best!

Caitlin said...

LOVE Golden Girls and the Nanny! Those are my late night go-to when I can't sleep!