Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day Seven - Favorite Movies



Day SEVEN - Favorite Movies

 "Truvy [Dolly Parton]: Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion.

This Movie reminds me A LOT of how it is here in my home town.
We are friends with, most everyone and we stick together always.
Through the good days & the bad days.
It also has GREAT actress' that play in it.

MY.FAVORITE.MOVIE
The Notebook reminds me SO much in different ways of Aaron & I
I can watch this movie over and over and it NEVER gets old.

"Duke: They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday...

         But in spite their differences, they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other. "



And ANYTHING with Sandra Bullock in it!

This woman is phemonmenal!
She is inspiring & a role model! I love her♥

I have so many other movies I love...
The Hangover
Old School
Pretty Woman -[long time favorite]
ALL the Rockys
A League of their Own
The Other Sister
Hitch
The Little Mermaid
Finding Nemo
Taken
ALL the Die Hards









 


 

5 comments:

Leah said...

Steel Magnolias is seriously the best! I love/hate that I cry every time I see it! Its just so sad and wonderful at the same time. The Notebook is certainly another one of the movies that I can't help but cry every time I see it too. : (

how i met your father blog said...

we have a very, very similar taste in movies! LOVE NOTEBOOK!

Emily said...

Great choices! Love Steel Magnolias!

Karen Mortensen said...

Steel Magnolias is my favorite too. I love it. There are so many good lines in that movie.

Green Door Girl said...

Love, love, love Steel Magnolias! :) My colors are Blush and Bashful, her colors are Pink and Pink!!! As a wedding coordinator in a previous life - love it!