Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I am Loving...


Hello Hello! Happy Hump Day!
Today I am linking up with Jamie, from This Kind of Love!
I'm really excited to share what I'm loving today!

 Always deserves the first seat, I am Loving my amazing boyfriend Aaron!
I sometimes catch myself taking him for granted, when I should praise him every.day over and over!
He is truly wonderful to me and just loves me to death! I am so thankful God has choosen him to
be apart of my life. He completes it!



I am Loving that yesterday I came home to two big haystacks, two tall corn stalks, two bundles of corn, and a really really large pumpkin. Surprise!!! I only asked him to pick up a regular sized pumpkin & to be on the look out for haystacks!
I tell ya, you gotta believe me when I say he's just wonderful. He spoils me rotten!


I am Loving that I get to go home today and TRY to make a homemade scarecrow. I'm thinking about buying one, incase ours doesn't come out right! :D




I am Loving that Aaron's birthday party is this weekend. I'm so excited!
I pretty sure we have about 15 friends attending. It's not anything "big" , more of a backyard gathering. I plan to cook Low Country Boil & play some cornhole!
  This is the first party we've thrown since we've moved in back in June.
 [Well, Party party... I have thrown a shower at the house]


I am Loving the fact that my Mom came out and had lunch with me today. She's truly incredible. I wish everyone could meet her! [HA!]


I am Loving that we are keeping our nephew, Reid, Friday night, while his parents celebrate their 4th Anniversary!

I am Loving that I just found out, at this VERY moment, that my old high school friend, Robyn, found out the sex of her second child!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

You'll have to post pictures of your scarecrow if it turns out good :)

Rebekah said...

What fun things! Have a great day!

Erin said...

You and your boyfriend are too cute! And how sweet of him to pick up all that stuff for you! :)
I hope the party goes good - I love me some country boil! :)

Leah said...

What a great post idea! I'm going to do this right now too! Cute pics of you and your boyfriend!