Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 14: A Picture that I love

Have you met Jackson?
He's our Shih tuz, Kind Of!

Aaron bought him for me four years ago!
This picture was actually taken while driving him home!
Born on November 22, 2006.
Jackson brought MUCH joy to our lives!
But, at the time I was working 60 hours a week!
VERY busy! I would bring him, like a child, back and forth to his grandma's [my MIL] house while I was working so he didn't have to be home alone. As time passed, she kinda took over! It was tough, but he bonded with Mrs. K and his Grand Dad. :) He now lives with them! Since we don't live far, Jackson does come to visit and I get to see him all the time! He LOVES his Mama & Daddy!
 Jackson is SPOILED rotten & thinks he's human! Seriously! He doesn't think he is a dog! He's the best ever!

Hopefully we will bond with Cooper, our NEW addition to the family, coming in December, as we did Jackson!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwww I LOVE shih tzus!! I used to have one!! TOO cute!!

Kit said...

He is too cute!! I know you miss him!

Kit

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, he's such a cutie! I love little shihtzus. If/when I ever get a puppy, I want one of those :)

ty said...

I love your little man!! I had a black and white one named Stewie :)

Lindsi said...

He is absolutely precious! What a lucky little boy to have TWO loving houses?! :)

Nicole said...

Such a cute picture! Puppies are too cute!

Karen Mortensen said...

Cute picture. What a sweetheart.

Sarah said...

way too cute! And atleast you still get to visit him :)