Sunday, June 13, 2010

GTKY!


GETTING TO KNOW YOU








Here are my Answers - Don't forget to link up at MannLand5 - GTKY
1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want?
 Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
-Flight. Boy do I hate sitting in traffic.



2. The best thing I ever won is....?
-Aaron Roy.
He's Crazy about me!
{Yes, I'm bragging}

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
No. I've never heard of it.


4. What is your favorite Summer month?
July! It's my birthday MOnth.... In my eyes.. birthdays aren't just a day, it's a whole month! :)

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
The Lake for Vacation - The pool for relaxation & swimming - The Ocean for boating & Sun Tan!
I love anything to do with being in the water!

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
A family reunion my family had five years ago. We don't really do reunions... but my grandmother was not doing well & was expected to leave life soon... so My mom planned a five day reunion. It was amazing. We are actually having another one this year. It's not like most reunions. I love it when my family is together!

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
Body Massages with Aaron! [I'll stop there]


8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?No. Not really... is that bad?
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!jla

No comments: