Friday, June 11, 2010


  Five Questions Friday with Mama M.
How you play:
Answer the Five Questions, then head over to Mama M's blog
& link up! It's Simple!

Here are my FIVE Answers:


1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
Oh, I would think a person who supports you. A good friend will always stand beside you, although he/she may disagree. A good friend listens & often shares.
 [They have to know how to have a good time]




2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
I've actually been really good. I'm the type, If I see and I reeeeally like. I HAVE to get it. But, it's gotta be something I reeeeeeally want. Like the fan I've been staring at Lowes for 2 months now. I want it so bad it hurts. Or the Picture at Hobby Lobby. It's waiting for me. But there are so many other things we have to buy for our new place first. I've been great!



3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
Sure! One night, I had to run over to Aaron's Mom's house to get something. Aaron would not ride with me. As I cranked my car up, I realized I needed to go back into the house. Leaving my door open, Aaron got in my back seat. I did not know this. I rode to his Mom's house [not far from us] & as I drove back into the driveway... I heard him clear his voice. My body stopped, as I see his face right next to me. I screamed, paniced.. forgot to park the car, so it's rolling. Aaron's screaming.. I'm crying... He's telling me to park the ca and I'm slapping the BA-Jeezus out of him. I rarely had a heart attack. It was awful! --- He apologizes for HOURS!




4. What is your favorite theme park?
I'm not a big theme park person, due not riding roller coasters or the majority of the rides. Whomp Whomp.. I'm boring! Good Thing Aaron feels the same way.

 
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
I have. It was the most AMAZING experience I've ever witnessed in my life. I'm no person who deals with any kind of blood. In fact, I faint or go weak in the knees at the sight of it. My sister found out she was pregnant early last year. She could have three people in the room. So, she picked.. her hubby, of course, My Mom, ... and Me. I was a little weird about it at first. I figured she'd change her mind. Nope. Come August, she was ready.. and wanted me there. I was WAAAY nervous. We were there at the hospital at 3:00am. Emily Grace was born, crap.. I forgot Somewhere around lunch time. All along I planned to be up top.. by her face, cheering her on.. but when the time came, and business was being taken care of... I was at the bottom.. I watched the crowning, I witness her head first [besides the doctors], and I heard her first cry... Instantly I started crying. It was truely amazing, and I was very glad to know she asked me.

Me & my sister Kim. She would appreciate this picture... haha
Me being dressed up, was a little joke. I told her if I was going to be in there.. I wanted the whole experience. So they requested for this outfit! :) 

Emily Grace Gay - August 19, 2009

No comments: