Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Five


It's Thursday People...

Whose excited about tomorrow being Friday! Boy oh Boy, am I?
We have a busy weekend ahead!

My Week has been full of joy! Wanna know why? ... Well, you'll have to read and find out
 
Wanna Play? ... Copy & Post, then Link up with Keely on MannLand5

Happy


Grateful


Jubilant


Ecstatic


Thankful
 
 
1. WE MOVED IN OUR NEW HOUSE...
Well.. it's not "new", but if you check the old blogs, you'll know we've remodeled! Click HERE to see photos
The move itself... makes me all of the above! Happy... Well, no big reason, it just makes me happy. Grateful, for the Opportunity that was given to us. Jubilant because I'm decorating & learning new things. Ecstatic to have a bigger home for us. A studio apartment gets rather small. And THankful to share a home with happiness with the man I am completely in Love with!!!
[Pictures up soon]
2. Grateful to have a hard working Lover... He spoils me rotten!
 
 3. I saw FOUR of my nieces this week. Addyson & Ashlyn stayed with my Mom for two days, so during Our Morning Coffee, I got to catch up with my little ladies. && I went to visit my sister on Monday. Schools out so two of her babies were home, Chloe & Emily Grace.
Kids, gosh, I tell ya... they are just great. I love em'.
 
4. Did I mention the excitment of our new home???
I'm wayy, overly, completely estatic about it.
 
5. Last night, we slept in the new house for the first time...
TONIGHT... I'm cooking Dinner for the first time!
Chicken Parmesan
 
Ohhhh, I can't wait!
I hope everyone enjoys their Thursday!
It's Hott & Humid here in GEORGIA -
[101 degrees :: 115 degree Heat Index]
jla

No comments: