Friday, June 4, 2010





Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog. Answer them, then c'mon back to link up! I would love it if you'd link back to me, Mama M., but that's not a requirement!!!

..::To Link up with Mama M::..
 CLICK HERE

Here are the FIVE questions:

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? - My dream & my choice of Career [Mommy & a Wife] Doesn't involve School, but if I had the brains... I'd LOVE to be a psycologists. I'd work with Children who've witness life crisis'.
-Or.. Something with Forenics, but I'd never be home w/ my family. So, that's a No No!



2. What do you love most about your home?
Coming home to Aaron. There's no place that makes me feel more comfortable, than to be home, with him.
-On the other hand.. I love, love, love my wall colors. I have many && I love our Yard. It's so beautiful, & I just started planting flowers outside!


3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I've never been much of a reader, until this last year. I read books on relationships [of all kindS] && I read Emily Posts Etiquette Books. I'm obsessed. I'm collecting all of them.


4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Hmmm, the grossest thing I've ever eaten was... I don't have a stinkn' clue.



5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Kate Austen, Off the TV show "LOST" -- Boy oh boy.. to play her character & be on set with Jack & Sawyer... Niiiiice! [Mr. Wonderful would get a kick out of this]



Everyone have a FABULOUS & Happy Weekend!!
jla

No comments: