Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Confession... 'Boy oh Boy'

Photobucket


I confess... I am one of those annoying people who put their blog address instead of the address for the specific post. I'm sorry. [ha] It's seems easier, but I promise Mamarazzi  to not do it anymore.

I confess... that my house looks as if a tornado ran through it. American Idol & The Bachelor has been far too important this week.

I confess... I started my own business. One week ago. Nervous? Yes. But it's worth it and we have a plan. Ever heard of Pure Romance? Yes, I am a health & sex educator. I confess I have no problem-o talking about sex.

I confess... I start my morning jammin' to Justin Bieber "Baby" everyday while I'm getting ready for work. I love his music. Okkaaaay... I also confess that he gives me what the Backstreet Boys used to give to me... The twinkle in my tummy. You have to admit.. JB is the cutest thing.
I confess... I'm obessed with The Bachelor. I've actually gathered my friends who are just as crazy about it to meet up on my FB page this monday, so we can discuss Monday nights show. It's sad how bad I'm looking forward to it. Join in. Find me on FB - My Facebook

I confess... I pray e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y that I not get hysterical during my Wedding Ceremony. I'm a hugh cry baby and get joyfully teary when I even think of "Seeing Aaron for the first time" on that day.

I confess... I broke down in tears when riding to work yesterday morning when hearing Sara Evan sing 'A Little Big Stronger" on the radio. I confess I am struggling with a certain person in my life. Which explains my terrible mood yesterday. That was the first time I've cried [because I was sad] since October 2010.

I confess... I've been writing a blog post [Journal Type] since January. Only it's saved as draft.

I confess... that I knew when getting dressed this morning that there was an ink-like marking on my top, however still wore it to work.

I confess... I want to ask parents if they keep the snot stuck to their face when having a cold, because they have no care in the world to wipe it off their childs face. It erks my soul.

That wraps it up!
 Happy Friday Folks!
Good Day & Make Memories this weekend!

13 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Ugh I do the whole pray I don't cry like a slobbering baby on the day of the wedding too! I don't want to ruin my makeup! Cheer up sweetie and I am sooooooo finding you on facebook... PS don't feel bad I can assure you, your not the only one with a tornado stricken house ;) SMILES FOR THE WEEKEND!

brlracincwgrl said...

I am totally obsessed with the Bachelor! Team Emily all the way!! :)

Allison said...

I will definitely be finding you on facebook to chat it up about the Bachelor! :D

I'm sorry that you are struggling with a relationship in your life. I just love that song when I'm feeling down.

And last but not least, I HATE when children have snot stuck to their faces. It hurts to look at.

Ali said...

I think you doing Pure Romance is awesome! I'd love to do it too! .. actually, I'd love to buy some stuff from you! You should post about it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, girl, that last one hits home. I think it is repulsive, disgusting, and it makes my stomach turn just looking at at the kids with either snot running down their lip into their mouth or it dried on their little faces. GROSS!

And I totally get the relationship thing. Good luck with it!

Unknown said...

I'm willing to bet you will cry like a baby when you are saying your vows...I did. Tried hard not to but it just made my face turn really red. Then it came out like the faucet was turned on full blast.

VandyJ said...

I hate seeing the snot stuck to the little noses and also uncombed hair makes my fingers itch. Especially when the parent has nicely done hair.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the snotty nosed kids thing. I used to be a preschool teacher and I worked a lot with infants and toddlers in the past and I'd always chase them around with tissues and wipes. I always say that I'll be in debt from using so many wipes if I ever have children!

I'm also a stickler for matching CLEAN outfits...but that's for another time...

Annie said...

girl, i was a crying mess coming down the "isle" at my wedding. i had no idea i was feeling that emotional until my dad and i started walking. when i greeted my hubby he calmed me down. haha.
i agree with you on the parents not wiping their poor little snot nosed children. it's sad. it's also bad when they don't wipe the kiddos faces after they eat. parents wouldn't walk around with messy faces.

anywho....happy friday, have a great weekend!! :)

justmekimi said...

love Bachelor and Emily!! found you on FB but you have the setting so I cant ask to be a friend =(
heres my email if you wanna find me on FB justmekimik@yahoo.com

Amber said...

I'd be the same way about the wedding ceremony.. I'm a cry baby too, and I'd probably do the exact same thing!

Anonymous said...

I love JB too!!

Mamarazzi said...

i confess your auto play just scared the crap outta me. lol

I am so very late visiting everyone.

This seems to be something I say a lot.

PLEASE forgive the drive by comment!

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your participation in the Friday Confessional linky party.