Saturday, March 26, 2011

Turkey Season, Fun.

Opening Day of
Turkey Season


The things we do for love♥
That's right. I'm sitting underneath a tree with my hubby to be....
waiting on this bird!

I'm not much of a hunter. Actually, when I was a kid [BIGGEST Disney fanatic of all time] and I watched Bambi for the first time, I thought... Who could kill an animal? I hated Bambi for that reason.
Who knew I'd end up marrying hunting-holic!

I pray for my sake, we don't see a turkey.
I pray for Aaron's sake he kills one. Yet I also pray for his & my sake I don't freak out!
Aaron is so excited about opening day. Earlier this week I walked in our living room to find him
sitting there, fully clothed in his camo, head mask and all... sitting on his butt pad by.him.self.
I thought poor thang! Until he made me do the same. I didn't cooperate very well.

[Butt Pad]

I must admit. I went turkey hunting with him ONE time last year...
and I have to say, it was more exciting than I thought. NOTHING like deer hunting.
I'm too hyperactive for deer hunting.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

BAHAHAHA!! That is too funny!!!
Our season hasn't started yet.
But the fishing sure is good!

Unknown said...

haha so funny!! I have been itching to go turkey hunting for a while -- The Husband just hasn't had a moment to take me since season opened =/

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

LOL! Oh yes... the things we do for love! How funny ;) Hope he catches one!

Shannon Dew said...

holy smokes! you are a better gal than me, i tell mine to go alone and just bring home the bacon...er...turkey!