Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Girl Talk!


1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Ever since I was a little girl, I've always dreamed of being a Wife & a Mommy!
I know that isn't what most people dream of, but it's true. Being home with my babies & having dinner ready when my husbands walks in the door from work screaming, "Daddy's Home, Daddy's Home" is what I've always wanted!


2. Did you go to school or get training to become that? If not, what did you go to school/get training for?
Ha! No school or training! However, I've been with Aaron since I was 15 years old. [TEN years] and we are getting married September 3rd of this year! Trust me when I say, it was a long... HARD but amazing road and I believe we had plenty of training in that time frame. I wouldn't change anything♥

I went to school & got my Cosmetology licence that I no longer perform due to crazy hours. Again, I want to be home to cook supper! You can't really do that in the Cosmetology business!
I also have my P & C insurance licence, which is what I do now.  It has nothing to do with being a wife or Mom, but I do love my job!

3. Are you currently using your degree/training now?
I am an Insurance Agent, Yes!


4. If you could do it all over again, would you do it the same? Or would you do something different?
There are only very few things I would do differently in my life and they do not concern my job, my dreams, or what I do day to day! I believe & always have that everything happens for a reason. Clique? But true. I've always been told to follow my heart, which is what I have done. I am the happiest I have ever been and really... it gets better everyday. For goodness sake, I'm getting married in 6 months & two days to my best friend, my supporter... That IS my dream come true!

4 comments:

Jessica and Stephan said...

I like this girl talk hop! I might link up with you on Tuesdays for it!

Unknown said...

My dad was an insurance agent growing up. It was definitely a family friendly job!

Can I just say how ADORABLE your pictures are?! I especially love the oar save the date one. So cute! I'm following!

Ali said...

Youre the freakin cutest.

& well, I have the same dream.

Unknown said...

Looks like you and I had a very similar dream growing up. Mine got thrown off track, but I'm happy with my life.