Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Emily VS Chantal




My Vote:
Emily Maynard
ALL.THE.WAY♥♥






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My thoughts on last nights show:
I was SO excited that Emily told Brad she was falling in love. I believe this was good for his ears.
When Brad says, "There is so much I want to ask you" I feel it's him wanting to know how Emily feels deep inside. I believe Brad has always felt their connection, however Emily never said those words. She did last night! I'm soooo excited and really hope Emily will be Brad's wife. Some say he isn't right for her? I disagree.
Was I the ONLY woman crying when he looked at her and said how he wanted to be a father figure for Ricki? Yes, I was crying. Aaron was laughing at me!
I loved it when Emily said, "Shut up!" when she saw the elephant! - She's so stinkN' Cute.



Prior to his dates with these ladies last night, Brad was talking about the "over night stay". This may be a little too much info, but Aaron was thinking [please don't think he is scum, because I did for even thinking this way,  but he is not a hoe bag.] Ohhh, he's gonna get freaky with the three ladies and that's how he will know. WTH? I disagreed. I said okay, maybe he'll get freaky with them, but the "lady" of the bunch, won't. Who was that lady? Miss Emily! Yay! That's why I lover her. ONE- she said she had to be a role model. TWO- If she weren't a mom, I believe she would still hold back!
However, judging by most of my comments from yesterday, Everyone apparently read the spoilers and ratted them out to me. Chantal is the winner??? No way! I will  be heart broken. I do feel the connection they have between each other... that scares me. Frown! Brad is very much into her. I've always been good at letting my heart choose and I really feel Emily is the one. But my heart VS Brad heart... Who knows. I can't decide who & where I really feel his heart is. However, I couldn't agree more, if Emily is left at the alter [frown] I do hope she is the next bachelorette!

Was South Africa not amazingly beautiful??? I wanna go!
[In a million dreams!]
Already looking forward to next week. I am also looking forward to the reunion. I can't wait to see everyone again and Michelle. I REALLY wanna know what she has to say! :)

9 comments:

Allison said...

I was SHOCKED when Brad told Emily he was falling in love with her TOO! Seriously, 1. I didn't think he could do that. 2. If the spoilers are RIGHT, WTH Brad?!

I canNOT wait until next week. I definitely wanna see what Michelle has to say as well!

Unknown said...

Yes, I was excited! I do not agree with the spoilers! They say Steve, the spoiler was wrong last year... I believe he may have it wrong this year!
If Brad DOES pick Chantal, that's pretty crazy messed up to tell Emily that!
I still believe Emily has his ♥

The Southern Wife said...

I love Emily, but her voice gets on my nerves.

Meghan said...

Go Emily!!!

Unknown said...

I wish I had something to contribute here but I have never watched the show. However....South Africa does look amazing! If I ever decide to fly I'm gonna have to put that on my to go to list.

Hanna said...

I still think he'll choose Emily - I mean, he all but said I Love You! She's the only one he's told that he's falling in love with her!

Keely said...

You'll be happy with outcome..;-)

Unknown said...

Keely... IS IT EMILY???? Yaaaay!

Pamela said...

I just LOVE Emily!! especially since she's from NC - I am too :)