Wednesday, March 30, 2011

True Story.

Since I've been blogging, I've seen a great amount of inspiration & life.
I've met amazing people. Realized & have been educated about babies & pregnancy.
I've laughed, gotten angry, became sad...I've cried like a baby.
I've learned that my bad days are someone else's worst days of their lives.
I've been inspired by wedding & your every day living. Watching life through others eyes, is pretty incredible. Especially when there is a catch to the story, there usually always is.
I've been taught by all of you [strangers] that life can not be taken for granted!
Life is special everyday.

People ask why I blog.
Me? It's a documentary. Well, that's what it started off as.
Now? It's the book of life. Blogging has been an inspiration and has become a big part of me and how I feel or what I think. Sometimes, what I believe.
Thank you!
You have no idea what you do for me & how much you've touched my soul.

Aaron and I have been together for a little over 10 years. We've had a lot of struggles a long the way
in which describes our long term dating. Our struggles made our relationship. I would say we are pretty strong, however we have many years ahead of us. I know there will be many potholes awaiting. Many bridges to cross. Keyword: Together.
What I thought was tough in my relationship, is no where near as tough as what I'm about to start following
as of April 4, 2011.

True Story.

The Journey Begins April 4th

This couple is a hugh inspiration in my eyes.
Her words are written below...

Marriages are worth fighting for

6 comments:

Lyryn said...

Oh wow, you have blown me away by your kindness. God has just been showing my how much I can trust Him by people like you feeling led to show this. Thank you so much!! You made my day!!!

Erin said...

I cannot wait to follow along!

ty said...

It's so exciting to start a new chapter. I hope that April 4, 2011 will be the day you love each other the least :)

Lindsi said...

Thanks for sharing this link, Jess! :) I'm joining along too. Marriage is something very near and dear to my heart as well.

Jessie said...

Thanks for sharing! I am so excited to join in!

Anngela said...

Jessica--I stumbled across your blog through my friend Ashley (Life After the Aisle) and I love it. I swear ya'll are a spitting image of my boyfriend and I's relationship (high school sweet hearts...stilettos & fishing poles haha) We are going on 9 years this October. Ya'll are too cute and I can't wait to read even further into your blog and hear about the upcoming wedding!
<3 Anngela
PS--This is SUCH a moving post/blog and it's nice to know that other couples know that a relationship is "work" and don't mind admitting it! :)