Monday, March 14, 2011

Tonight is THE night, Bachelor Fans!




TEAM EMILY♥


am soooo excited and beyond pumped to watch tonights episode. I am still pulling for Emily, and whether the spoilers or not say it's Chantel, my gut has always thought Brad was diggin Emily way more than Chantel. However, I will add that he has had great connection with Chantel, until Emily told him she was falling in love with him. I'm pretty sure that's what did it. Pretty postive! That's just my theory anyway!

Somehow I ran into this first video below last week. I'm a hugh fan of Ellen Degeneres. Her show is really great. Not sure when, buuuuut Michelle Money was on her show and it's pretty interesting. Maybe the producers of The Bachelor did help Michelle look like a creepy monster. Take a look!



Being I watched that clipping through youtube, I was able to see from the sidebar other deleted scenes from the show. Some are interesting, some are funny!

Brad & Emily







--------------------------------------------------------
Brad & Chantel O

There wasn't any of Brad & Chantel [One on one] --- BIG sign!
--------------------------------------------------------
Fun deleted scenes
















-This is EXACTLY why Ashley went home. Wow! SHe ruined it for herself. Wow! I'm shocked!
Will Ashley MAYBE be the next Bachelorette? Hmmmm...

1 comment:

brlracincwgrl said...

I can't wait for tonight! I'm ready!!