Thursday, March 24, 2011

Straight from the Heart


Happy Birthday to the greatest woman God ever created!
The woman to tucked me in every night. The woman who worked to make mends meet when me, my Brother & Sister were younger. The woman I used to cuddle up to as a little girl on her late nights coming home from work, watching I Love Lucy & Nic at Nite. The woman who I once thought was the best singer in the whole world... I remember being around 9 years old, singing in the car to Faith Hill, It Matters to Me! Mama was a rock star in my eyes. The woman who would rub my back when I wasn't feeling good, or dried my tears and hold me so tight when I had my first heart break. She helped me right my first three page letter to that crazy boy, she felt my heart breaking! She's the woman whose always believed in me and given me great confindence. The woman I have coffee with every morning. The mornings we have to miss out, just doesn't seem right. She is my biggest fan, my greatest role model. I know I can always count on her. She shares my dreams and hopes for everything I want in life.
I hope when we start our family, I am only half of what she is to me.
 Half the mother & friend she has been to me, Brian & Kim.
Mama, I love you so much. I can never give back what you've done for me!
As a little girl, I always told you,
"Mama, I wanna be just like you when I grow up...."


.... and I still say, "I wanna be just like you when I grow up..."
You're truly an amazing person and a hugh part of who I am today!
[Which is pretty awesome] ha!

Hope you have the happiest birthday ever!
XOXO, Your baby girl♥

My Song to you, the one we will be dancing with on the day you give me away to the man of my dreams!
The words are so perfect!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw that brought tears to my eyes. That was so beautifully written. Happy Birthday to your mom! I am sure just reading that will make her day!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, brought tears to my eyes! You two look so much a like! Happy Birthday to your mama! Enjoy!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

So sweet! I have tears in my eyes!!! You are such a sweet daughter and I know your Mom is soooooo very proud of you!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MAMA! What a beautiful post!!!

William's Girl said...

this post made me cry at work!!!! so beautiful :)

Amber said...

You 2 look so much alike!!! You're such a sweet daughter! I love this! Happy birthday to your mama :)