Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Blog Hop[s] & Five Questions Friday



Smart and Trendy Momsfriday-follow







1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I was obsessed with The Little Mermaid. I had everything. But, no I do not have any of it today.



2. Do you dream in color?
Yes, I do.


3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
5'2 - I do wish I had longer legs, but then again I don't. Mr. Wonderful isn't the tallest man in the world, so I'm okay with my height.




4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Jason Aldean - HIS voice is so sexy!




5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
97% of the time, I do return it. The other 3%, I'm that pain in the butt person who doesn't.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love Jason Aldeen, his voice is sexy! Love your blog, first time visitor!

Stephanie @ Figments said...

Hi there - stopping by from Friday Follow. You guys are tooo cute!

Jessica - Mom of all Trades said...

Hi! I'm your newest GFC follower from Social Parade. Would love it if you'd follow me back at Mom of all Trades.

Theresa said...

I am your newest follower from Follow Me Chickadee
http://www.adamsadventures-ourlifeunedited.blogspot.com/

Shelli @ Style Ingenuity said...

Hello!

I am visiting from Social Parade Follow Fridays and is a new follower of your blog through Google Connect.

Please stop by sometime and visit my blog at www.styleingenuity.com.

Cheers!
Shelli :)

Karen Mortensen said...

Good for you on returning the cart. I hate when people leave them all over the place.